Terms of Affiliation
The GLOCAL COMELA – The GLOCAL Conference on Mediterranean and European Linguistic Anthropology warmly welcomes academic and professional institutions and associations with programs related to cultural and other anthropologies, to cultural studies, linguistics, humanities, and social sciences, in general, and Mediterranean and European Linguistic Anthropology, in particular, to become formal Affiliates of The GLOCAL COMELA.
GLOCAL COMELA Affiliates will receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on conference registration
- 10% discount on The GLOCAL COMELA products, proceeds from which will be used to support future programs, including assistance to endangered communities
- Recognition at each GLOCAL COMELA conference, including on signage, in the official program and in the conference proceedings
- Access to a conference information table to display program materials, including video presentations
- Space on The GLOCAL COMELA website to disseminate program information
Request for GLOCAL COMELA affiliates:
- Encourage staff, faculty, members, and colleagues to submit abstracts for upcoming conferences.
- Encourage staff, faculty, members, and colleagues to register and attend The GLOCAL COMELA conferences.
- Here, the GLOCAL COMELA will provide Affiliates with templates, which they may use at their discretion, to promote the Conferences.
- Institutions and Associations may become Affiliates by simple written agreement, by email or other means.
- Affiliation may occur in response to an invitation from The GLOCAL COMELA or as a result of a self-nomination.
- Institutions and Associations that wish to end their affiliation may do so through written notice to The GLOCAL COMELA via the contact form on the website.